Wednesday 7 October 2015

What to Wear with Warehouse One





Jacket: Danier // Sweater: Warehouse One // Purse: H&M // Jeans: Club Monaco 

A few months ago after tirelessly searching for jobs after finishing my degree I was hired on as an assistant buyer with Warehouse One! Its a really incredible position to start in and being able to work in a field that i'm so passionate about and that allows to me to follow my dreams of working in fashion, i'm truly grateful for. Some people that I talk to about my new job don't realize how much of a variety of clothing Warehouse One offers, and the most enticing part it how affordable our clothing is. Over the next few months i'm going to be putting together outfits incorporating some of my favourite items from Warehouse One to share with everyone. My shopping tip of the week is to go into your local store and look at all the great things my team and I have created, we hope you love it as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment