Friday 2 October 2015

Posing in Palm




Jacket: Winners // Shorts: LULUS // Purse: Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAB in acid yellow // Shoes: Jeanne Beker // Watch: Burberry // Tank : Warehouse One 

     If any of you are like me I have a hard time putting away my seasonal wardrobes because it means I have to say goodbye to some of my favourite pieces until the following year. These shorts have been one of my most beloved things in my closet this summer. One of the reasons these are my favourites is because Graeme was so confused when I explained that they were shorts and not a skirt, the look on his face was absolutely priceless hahah.  That being said there are a few easy ways to transition your spring and summer wardrobe into fall. They key is to LAYER!! For a quick example I wore these summer shorts with a tank top and high heeled sandals but added a fall type jackets to balance the outfit out. Happy shopping my loves,  XOXO

PB

Find me on Instagram: Paige_Butz or on facebook: In-this-dress

No comments:

Post a Comment