Wednesday 21 October 2015

Mix and Match








Jacket: Danier // Dress: Windsor Store // Bag: Indigo Books // Flats: Vince Camuto // 
Watch: Burberry 

     When the season starts to turn and its almost time to put away our summer clothes it can be a perfect time to mix some of your summer dresses in with some fall staples to create an outfit that can easily transition between the warm afternoons and the cool evenings. I bought this dress from the $10.00 rack at windsorstore.com while I was in Arizona, and used a super soft lambskin leather jacket from Danier to warm it up. I especially love this jacket because its easy to push the sleeves up to make it more casual. My shopping tip this week is to mix up what you already have in your closet. Try to combine a few pieces from different seasons to see what you come up with. Good luck, XO

PB 


Find me on Instagram at Paige_Butz or Facebook at In-this-dress

No comments:

Post a Comment