Tuesday 27 October 2015

Cozy in Camel




Coat: Ralph Lauren // Sweater: Winners // Pants: Joe Fresh  
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff //Shoes: Nine West

       I love the idea of monochromatic outfits but its often way too hard to pair the same shade head to toe. This is why I often wear this color combo together, and I think that wearing creams and camels can be a really great way to lighten things up in the winter months when the colors get dark and the styles get heavier. A patterned pant can be a great way to add a little variation into the never ending queue of dark jeans and black leggings. My shopping tip of the week is to pick up something for fall that isn't burgundy, black or shades of grey to lighten up your winter wardrobe. It shouldn't be hard as camel is one of the hottest colors this season. Ive linked a handful of my favourite light colored sweaters below.

This great sleeveless sweater from Aritzia is on heavy repeat in my closet.Click here

Lulus offers some nice more affordable options in varying lengths. Click here.....Here....Or here

Either of these super cute sweater dresses will keep you warm and stylish. Click here....Or here

Find me on Instagram at Paige_Butz or Facebook at In-this-dress

No comments:

Post a Comment