Tuesday 11 November 2014

Stripes and leather and fur, OH MY






Skirt: Forever 21 (old) Similar here Sweater: Target Vest: Target Hat: Old Similar here Purse: Tory Burch Boots: Vince Camuto Watch: Armani Exchange 

        My shopping tip of the week is to go look at lower budget stores for your trendy pieces in case they go out of style after one season. There is an identical vest to this one at Club Monaco for $198.50, whereas I purchased this at Target for $34.99. If you are going to spend a lot of money on one item, I always recommend buying a great pair of jeans or a pair of riding boots that you will get a lot of use out of. When you think about it, we all spend extra money on a fancy party dress we only wear twice, but cant rationalize spending that same amount of money on a pair of jeans we will wear 3 times a week. Think smart when you're shopping this week, XO
PB

Today I also want to give a special shout out to my friend Alex Johnson who is the amazing photographer, taking all of my photos, and being so supportive with my new hobby.  If anyone is looking to have pictures taken for a special event you can look her up at Xandra Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment