Wednesday 5 November 2014

Leather and Lace






 Dress: Nastygal similar here Leggings: Old Similar Here Jacket: S.O.S SImilar here Clutch: Shoppers drug mart Shoes: Sam Edleman. Sunglasses: Farmfresh

Whenever someone asks me what types of clothing I prefer or about my style, I am never sure what to say. I have always considered myself a bit of a chameleon, everyday my outfit is different depending on how I am feeling that morning. Sometimes I want to be the ultimate girly girl and wear a beautiful dress and feminine jewelery, and then other days like today I want something a little more edgy and choose a pair of leather leggings and a moto style jacket. I wanted to make the outfit a little softer so I opted for this white swing dress with lace detailing.  The moral of the story today is that you shouldn't put yourself in a box when it comes to personal style, try something different next time you go into a store, or the next time you are shopping and you see something and think " This looks like something ___ would wear" try it on for yourself, you might just find a new piece that can spice up your wardrobe. Happy shopping. XO,
PB

Photos courtesy of Xandra photography. Portfolio found here

No comments:

Post a Comment