Thursday 27 November 2014

Camel






Coat: In grey Here Sweater: Topshop Jeans: Garage Shoes: old-Similar here Purse: Rebecca Minkoff

         This week was all about being comfortable (well maybe minus the high heels), so I put together an outfit of some of my go to pieces. These jegging jeans from garage are not only one of the most comfortable pieces that I own, but the fact that they cost me $44.90 is pretty hard to beat. I added a black sweater by Topshop with a silk ruffle detail at the hem, which I love because it adds a little something extra to what could be just another black sweater. Then I topped it with this great Ralph Lauren reefer coat I bought last year from The Bay during an after holiday season clearance sale. This outfit could easily be worn with a pair of riding boots for a more day time look if you aren't one for doing errands in a heel. My tip of the week is to never underestimate what a heel can do for you, its easy to transition a daytime outfit to evening with just a simple shoe change. Happy shopping, XO
PB

Photos courtesy of Xandraphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment