Thursday 18 June 2015

A Little Nautical





Jeans: RACHEL Rachel Roy // Jacket: Similar Here // Purse: H&M // Shoes: NIne West //

       I bought this jacket years ago at Winners and I constantly get compliments on it. I like when jackets make a statement, so don't be scared to opt for a jacket or coat that is a bright colour or has an interesting cut. Royal blue is a colour that matches just about anything, and I pretty much consider it a neutral. Outerwear too often ends up being monopolized by black, white, nudes, and grey tones and it can get a little repetitive. 

      I LOVE white jeans and I think everyone should invest in a pair for summer. They look so crisp and fresh, however check to see how thin the denim is, you don't want your fuchsia pink panties showing through and stealing the show from your super hot outfit. 

      My shopping tip of the week is to add more colour to your wardrobe, try choosing something bright and fun for summer. I just picked up two really cute tops from Dynamite this week that are spicing up my summer wardrobe, and they're budget friendly if you're saving money for a summer holiday (you can find links to the tops I just bought Here and Here). Happy shopping, XO
PB


Find me on Instagram at Paige_Butz or on Facebook at In-This-Dress 

No comments:

Post a Comment