Tuesday 2 June 2015

Convocation

   
                           




Dress: Yumi Different colour here // Shoes: Sam Edleman (on sale here) // 
Bag: H&M // Watch: Burberry // Earring: Similar here

      For those of you who don't know me personally, I just completed a Science degree from the University of Manitoba with a focus in textiles, and my convocation was on thursday, HOORAY! For the ceremony I picked out this blush coloured floral embroidered dress from my favourite local boutique Poppie. I have a tendency to choose dresses with this silhouette because they are super feminine with the full structured skirt and it balances out my upper and lower half.

      This weeks shopping tip is to think ahead about what works for your body. Next time you're shopping try a few silhouettes on and find which styles work the best for you. I know for me I generally don't look great in a shift dress or anything that doesn't have a defined waist. We all have certain things that look great on others but not ourselves, but once you find what works for you it will make shopping a whole lot easier and a whole lot more fun. Happy shopping friends, XO
PB

No comments:

Post a Comment