Sunday 15 March 2015

Spring is in the air

      Winnipeg is starting to warm up and I couldn't be happier. All the other fashion bloggers I follow have been posting pictures of strappy sandals with freshly pedicured toes and bright spring colors and my envy is almost too much to handle. As most of you know I spend pretty much my entire life in a dress, and I have a lot of spring and summer dresses that I wear year to year but there are a few pieces that I am crushing on for when the snow melts. Each dress shown below can be ordered at ASOS.com

Mango Folk Style Dress

ASOS SALON Pinky Rose Bandeau Midi Prom Dress

Warehouse geo printed drop waist dress 


      Secondly, white jeans are a must, I don't love wearing shorts, and I find that sometimes I don't feel summery wearing jeans so this is the perfect alternative. Below are a few of my favourites
 Gap 1969 resolution destructed slim straight skimmer jean 
Topshop Moto 'Leigh" Distressed Skinny Jean (in varying lengths)


 All hail comfortable shoes!!! A big trend right now is runners, and you can see them being worn with jeans, shorts and dresses. It is so nice that runners are in style for women because we all know how much sore feet can ruin a good outfit. A pair of white converse will compliment almost every outfit you can think of, as well New Balance runners have been worn with outfits of all types for both men and women and they are hot hot hot right now! (both of these can be found at http://www.littleburgundyshoes.com/
 
New Balance 'Gwania'

Converse 'Kalote'

Happy shopping, XO
PB

No comments:

Post a Comment