Thursday 19 February 2015

Faux Fur



Scarf: Topshop // Jacket: Jones New York // Purse: Tory Burch 

      Two years ago I made the mistake I know we have all made before and bought a wool coat I wasn't really that into. Needless to say it has sat in my Hall closet collecting dust since then....until, I found this amazing faux fur scarf at Topshop while I was visiting friends in Vancouver. An accessory like this one is the perfect way to make an old piece feel new again. Also, if you are the more budget conscious shopper there are other ways to jazz up your winter coats, if you've had a coat for a long time you can do something as simple as go to the fabric store and buy new buttons, which can give the jacket a mini face lift until you can afford to buy a new one. Happy shopping (even if its just for buttons), XO
PB

No comments:

Post a Comment