Saturday 5 March 2016

Mad Dash


Jacket: BCBG // Sweater: Aritzia // Scarf: Warehouse One // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: Sam Edleman 

      A few weeks before Christmas Graeme asked me if there was anything I REALLY wanted, to which I replied "honestly i have pretty much everything I want or need at the moment, expect I would really love to have a maroon colored leather jacket one day". Well, the stars must have aligned because at 8:30 am on Boxing Day when I dragged my lifeless body into BCBG for their epic 50% off sale I almost died when I saw this beauty sitting on the rack.

The best part about this story was that I had changed from my regular purse into a small cross-body bag that morning and just threw my Polo gift cards I had received for my birthday and a handful of cash and ran out the door in a frenzy so I could beat the rush. When I went to pay for the jacket I realized I left my debit card in my wallet at home and the store wouldn't let me put the jacket on hold. My Mom was in the mall so I literally ran like a mental patient to shoppers yelling at her to give me her card so I could buy this jacket before someone else got it. Obviously you can figure out how the story ended.....

Moral of the story is that NOTHING should come between you and a great leather jacket. Its definitely a piece that is worth investing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment