Thursday 8 January 2015

Midriff



Dress: BCBG-long version here Jacket: Ralph Lauren Bag: Tory Burch Necklace: American Apparel

         I am currently obsessed with the idea of wearing a crop top, however like many of you I don't feel 100% comfortable baring a full midriff. Thats why I love this dress so much, it just gives little peek-a-boos of skin here and there, while giving the desired effect. Im going to suggest for those of you who are in the market for a dress that has cut outs, to make sure that they are located in a spot that will make you comfortable, and to test sitting in it before you make the purchase.

        I know I have had this Jacket on repeat lately, but I just love it so much. I promise ill switch it up soon and show everyone something new. Stay tuned and happy shopping, XO
PB

No comments:

Post a Comment